Erasmus Plus KA2 Strategic Partnership for VET
25 June 2019 – University of Basilicata (Italy)
What we did for the Multiplier Event
- We established an Agenda for the activities of the M.E..
- We printed a poster to promote the event.
- We invited all the possible stakeholders at the Event with the local partnership of Compagnia delle Opere and other enterprises.
- We organised the M.E. for the whole day in our innovation space in GODESK.
- We made ppt presentation on the project.
- We did a press release sent to all media.
- At the end we had during the M.E. n.47 participants but 4 of them were from GODESK or EURO-NET staff so they are not eligible. SO ONLY 43 ARE ELIGIBLE but in any case more than the established number.
The agenda of the Multiplier Event
- 10:30 Registration of participants
- 11:00 Welcome
- 11:30 Greetings and partners‘ presentation
- 11:30 IV4J project and it’s outcomes
- 12:30 Interactive guides about innovation in Vocational education and training (Entrepreneurship Education, Work-Based Learning and Creative Problem Solving)
- 13:25 End of the morning session
- 13:30 Light lunch
- 15:00 Interactive guides about innovation in Vocational education and training (Web 2.0 for VET, Gamificationm Simulation and Digital Storxtelling, Open Educational Resources, ECVET)
- 16:20 Coffee Break
- 16:30 Workshop about Creative Problem Solving Methodology
- 17:30 Networking and open discussion
- 18:00 Conclusions
- 18:30 End of the Event